Thursday, November 1, 2007

Good Food...Good Coffee





So...We have refilled and replenished....We hit downtown Cincinnati and happened upon Kaldi's Coffee House and Bookstore (thank you Molly) www.Kaldisonmain.com...Local roasted coffee,pub and bookstore (cruise the bookshelves for $1-2 classics, bestsellers and random goodies... ...Joey had a mean cup of the house blend,killer soy latte for me and Lisa took the local brewery plunge with the Mt. Carmel Stout on tap...www.mtcarmelbrewingcompany.com....
Yummy Grub in Clifton near University of Cincinnati....We found some seriously good Mediterranean Food at 314 Ludlow Ave, Cincinnati, Ohio....We 3 threw down on lamb gyro and hummus...Now we're talking....Happy Bellies all the way!!!!
We are currently sitting in Sitwell's Coffeehouse and gallery www.sitwells.net, writing to our peeps , drinking hot chocolate (it is getting a little chilly) and Lisa just got this insane slice of pumpkin cake, WHAT!!!!! (Picture of Joey and Lisa at Sitwell's) (amazing wall art in Kaldi's)
If you are asking...Most of you know I loathe having my picture taken...Joey has been trying her hardest to get a snapshot... I have been dodging and blocking...I'll get over it...maybe...

2 comments:

tim said...

You've got mail.

Anonymous said...

Oh IMPRESSIVE women that you are...Do take it easy on those struggling venders out there that are ignorant to your reviews...you HAVE THE POWER to make'em or break'em you know!
Also, since I am the only one of 'youz' (nice to meet you Joey Cat) that has ever worked in a Kaldi's (NOLA circa 12th century or 1993!) I feel obliged to tell you all that it attracts only the prettiest of girls...you both are the proof of that! Lastly, Joey Cat...I DEMAND THAT YOU FORCE SAMARA (ha LEO ha) to let you take her photo upon entering CA! First thing! And Samara, YOU MUST NOT DENY ME! Travel swiftly and safely ladies and..
I'll take 3 sugars in my coffee..